The NOCTILUCA NETWORK
* No project is too small - or too BIG!
* The NOCTILUCA NETWORK is a sea of resources available through Noctiluca Lighting.
* We are not just a single-person firm!
* While every project is managed by, and receives the experience from Founding Principal Diane Borys, we also have resources to support production and design.
* Each member of the Noctiluca Network has been carefully, and intentionally vetted - and has proven trust records that meet or exceed Noctiluca's high standards!
* Resources available for your next project include multiple Lighting Designers, Drafters, Architects, Landscape Architects, MEP Engineers and more!
The following Architectural Lighting Design services are each available:
* Individually, or
* Packaged Partial Scope (Concept to Design Development), or
* Packaged Full Scope (Concept to Construction Documents).
* Conceptual Design
* Schematic Design
* Basis of Design Narratives
* Design Development Drawings
* Construction Documents
* Fixture Selection and Specification
* 3D Modeling and Visualization Rendering
* Photometric Calculations / Analysis
* Daylighting Studies / Analysis
* Site Lighting Spill Calculations
* Controls Specification
* Budget Analysis
* Opinion of Probable Cost Analysis
* Energy Analysis
* Title 24 Code compliance and resolution
* Owner Presentations
* Construction Assistance Review
* LEED Consulting and Documentation
* Peer Review
* VE - Value Engineering
* 3rd Party Commissioning - Lighting FPT
* Interior Electric Lighting
* Exterior Architectural Lighting
* Exterior Landscape Lighting
* New Construction
* Tenant Improvements
* Renovations / Retrofits / Renewal
All Noctiluca Lighting Designs are...
* Cost Effective
* Energy Efficient & Sustainably focused
* California Title 24 Compliant
* LEED Compatible
* Project specific
* California Energy Code Title 24 Documentation
* California Green Building Code Applications
* San Diego Municipal Code Outdoor Lighting Regulations
* San Diego County Light Pollution Code Applications
* CBC Emergency and Egress Illumination Compliance
* LEED Applications
- Level of Design 100, 200 & 300